2008年1月20日 星期日

JR時刻表 Oct. 2004

The JR timetable is very useful to me as I only have the direction or district or subject in sightseeing, for instance onsens, red leaves, scenery,Tohoku(東北),Shikoku.(四國)....... I only book the accommodation one day in advance by phone.I can change my direction at any time.
It shows us the additional trains running in special days such as red leaves or snow festivals.
I can take any train I like.I only worry whether it is peak season or hour.
This book was avaliable in department store, such as bookstore in Sogo,Uny(now called Apita), Jusco (Quarry Bay). Please check with the department store reception by phone to see whether it is still avaliable.
I always buy it at bookstore in Japan.

JR timetable

routes on the map ( I have not yet stayed in Misaki 民宿)

content of JR timetable
*** you can see it at photo album clearly after enlargement ***

沒有留言:

張貼留言