2007年2月25日 星期日

A special car I saw on 25/2/2007

Today, Sunday afternoon,when I nearly finished my walk in Quarry Bay near Jusco department store, a special car attracted my eye sight therefore I went straight forward to it with my camera on hand.
After I took two shots in front of the car, the owner went out of the car and smiled to me. I asked him whether I could carry on, he said that "please carry on".
I tell him that it was quite special, I have not seen it before in Hong Kong. he told me that it was ordered directly from USA by himself. It costed around HK$1xxxxx.
He also invited me to take a shot on the interior.
When I went to its back and took a close-up on its Logo, Oh Chrysler displayed inthe viewfinder.
It is limited edition, therefore, I think it is the new edition of the classic model in the past.

front view

side view

rear view

model

limited edition

front logo

rear logo
rear logo close-up

沒有留言:

張貼留言