2007年2月12日 星期一

2/2 Sunrise,left for 黄金崎不老ふ死温泉;Sunset,arrived Akita 1/2/2006

When we arrived of the main entrance of the hotel, both of us went to see what the onsen was. No body was there. Finally she decided not to go there. After I put my backpack in the hotel reception, I went to the pool with a towel and she followed. I took off the clothes quickly and buried myself into the hot spring water. Few minutes later, I came out and walked around two pools and she photographed me several pictures and went back to the hotel with the camera.
You might ask why my wife was not in the pool as she told me that it was cold but I thought that she was not willing to take off the clothes just behind a stone wall which looked like the shape of the character " T".
I went back to the mixed pool. Later, some people came to join me. The sequence was a middle age man looked like a businessman, a young couple. Since there was no changing room there, everybody took off the clothes near the pool. What happened next is my first experience in Japan. After the young man of the couple went into the onsen pool, the young woman stood by the side of the partition stone wall, with her back facing to the sea, 8 feet distance away from us, starting to take off the clothes in front of us. I drifted my eye sight away from her when she only had the wine red bra and pant on her body. Of course, I wanted to see what next action was. Being polite to all of them, I should not keep on watching her, although I did have curiosity.
Later when the young couple knew that I came from Hong Kong, They asked why I knew this onsen, I told them the above story, of course in English. They were in their vacation.
You can see them in my photo album but you cannot see their faces as the sofa partition blocked the view.
As compare with what happened in the following, young woman taking off clothes is not so special.
Since it was snowing on and off, the clothes was placed into a plastic basket by the side of the pool and covered by a thin layer of snow. When I got out of the pool, I had to rub my body to dry and removed the snow from fleece. It took a lot of time, therefore my feet felt burning, it became bigger and bigger but the toes’ sense was going down gradually too. I had to keep on jumping in order to minimize the contact of my feet with the ground. At last I put on the clothes and wore my shoes, I felt better at this moment.
I think, bringing a pair of plastic slippers may give me help. I am not sure. I will try next time.
Good luck to everybody, Please tell me your way to prevent it.

Summary:

Akita (秋田) --- (60 mins.) (by limited train, Akita - Aomori line) ---> Higashinoshiro (東能代) --- (~2 hours)(by train, Gono line) ---> Henasi (艫作) --- (5 mins.)(by pick-up car) ---> Burofusi onsen Hotel (黄金崎不老ふ死温泉 Hotel)
Summary:


Japan Nation Tourist Organization: http://www.jnto.go.jp/



Burofusi Onsen (黄金崎不老ふ死温泉) :
http://map.yahoo.co.jp/pl?lat=40%2F36%2F33.591&lon=139%2F52%2F8.172&layer=5&ac=02323&mode=map&size=l&pointer=on&sc=3

Toyoko Inn http://www.toyoko-inn.com/c_hotel/00087/index.html
Japan Rail : http://www.jreast.co.jp/index.html
黄金崎不老ふ死温泉 information:http://www.rurubu.com/onsen/detail.asp?ID=SP200230



Burofusi onsen layout

viewing hotel restaurant (windows at right) from the onsen

mixed pool viewed from the sea

woman pool viewed from the sea

It is not my first photo in outdoor onsen but it is the first time by the side of sea shore

沒有留言:

張貼留言