2007年2月1日 星期四

750 Yen New Zealand Steak in Tokyo Japan

On 6th Feb. 2006, we went to Kyo-on department store to purchase a souvenir for my wife's friend. it's location is by the side of the Seiseki Sakura Kaoka train station on Kyo-on line. the restaurant is quite near the train station. it is a 2 or 3 minutes walk from it.
There is a supermarket next to the Department store main entrance on the ground floor, for instance, you walk out the supermarket and turn right, walk straight forward, and turn left at the first street corner,then you can see the restaurant. I hope my memory still working correctly.
It is a year ago, could we find it there?
There is no sauce with the steak, only a little bit butter and salt on top. it is 750 Yen for each, with rice too. The taste and texture are ok . I think it is a best buy grade at this price level. It is worth to try once.
He states that it is from New Zealand. I am not sure whether it is true or not. Please tell me later.
I am not sure the restaurant name, please find it out from the poster.
Recently, I found out same texture and taste of steak in Bristo Deli France restaurant in Hong Kong but they did not state which country it came from. It cost HK$89 + 10% service charge.
If no " Bristo " in the shop's name, no service charge and no steak supplied.


poster

restaurant

menu

New Zealand Steak with rice

yummy

Kyo-on building

沒有留言:

張貼留言