2011年5月26日 星期四

Cheung Chau(長洲)-lovely cats(貓貓) May 2011

There are so many cats in Cheung Chau.
There are so many restaurants, fast food, cafe,and different kinds of food shops.
cat(貓) A






Cat (貓) B




Cat (貓) A



Cat (貓) C




Cat (貓) D & E




Cat (貓) F



Cat (貓) G
I did Bowen Therapy(BT) on this cats back and limbs but so many mosquitos around us so I did not concentrate the movements completely.
It liked the BT.
It lay down to let me do BT...
closing eyes, turning its head a little bit up side down,
let its body loosed,
lying on left side, ...
and then lying on right side, ...
I am so happy it likes BT.
P.S. Accidentally, I took two photos on this cat and a mosquito.
You can see how the mosquito wanted to bite the cat.







Sorry! I was too closed ...
 
  • 王
    • 2011年8月9日下午8:25
    cute

沒有留言:

張貼留言