2008年6月14日 星期六

so natural peaches!

Last Friday, after I bought some vegetables at a stall in North Point, The lady (stall host) said " the peach is very delicious. It is only HK$4/lb or catty." all the peaches were in green colour, no peach aroma. She gave me seven for HK$7.
I did not think that they would turn into yellow colour. May be later, I have to make them as a dessert after cooking them with sugar.
After several days, they are turning into yellow colour and a sexy pink on top of it. The aroma of peaches screw into my nose as I pass them.
Tonight, we tasted three of them. Two of them have natural sweet and good smell. The third one is not so sweet.
The sweetness is not so heavy as American melon or corn. Both of them have the artificial sweetness feeling.
I have to thanks the lady's recommendation. Sorry for I did not trust her.
I will ask her whether it is local fruit. So good!





沒有留言:

張貼留言