2008年6月7日 星期六

7s) 軽井沢(Karuizawa) .... Nagano JR station(長野站)

We had dinner at the Curry Tea House inside the Nagano JR station, I saw an old man, with age around 75 or may be 80, looking very healthy and no sign of aging. He chose a dish of XXX rice (unknown), less meat, much more rice.
Now, I know why the Japanese old people look so young and healthy, no big belly. They eat so much rice and vegetables but little meat. of cource , plenty of fresh sea food and fresh air help them a lot.
It is a good example that I am going to keep my belly as flat as it can be in coming years.....
..... so I can go everywhere periodically...............

It is one of the exits at Nagano JR station ..........

walking downstairs.........

through the zebra crossing ..........

through the streets ..........

looking back the Nagano JR station(center) .............

at last, arrived the Seiyu 24 hours supermarket.
There is one in Tokyo(東京), near the Sunshine City Prince Hotel, Ikebukuro(池袋), 24 hours as well.

entrance of the Seiyu supermarket

Which one do you like?

going back to Nagano JR station ........

so many students and OL in the streets .........

the station.........

...................

the bus ..........

the traffic circle ..........

the corner of the station ........

the main passage inside the station .........

the dinner ..............

which one ? ...........

These .............

two ...............

with salad ....................

I want the salmon breakfast but I can't .................next time, I hope ......

take this back to Nagoya .............

I saw another train at other platform
8a) 立山黒部 : Nagoya (名古屋) to Hong Kong(香港)... Hotel :
?
Go back to 立山黒部之旅 list ...
立山黒部之旅 29/4 - 6/5/2008 :
?

沒有留言:

張貼留言