2009年6月8日 星期一

Dorn Method hands-on June 2009

After attending the Dorn Method practice group yesterday with Irene and Rosa, I started to refresh the momory on the basic parts of the method completely.
The feeling was fantastic. My tissue/fascia along the spine is still soft today morning.
Only the the spine near the top of sacrum is still stiff. It needs time to change, I think.
Today morning, I apply the Dorn method on my wife's spine, from the neck(C7) to waist(L5). The tissue/fascia along both sides of the spine are apprarently becoming soft after the treatment.
She told me that the neck is truning left and right much more comfortable.
I will try to apply the Dorn periodically on her to see whether the hump at her right back will disappear later.
It is great see the change .......
Reference :
Dorn Method - Healing through the spine :
?

沒有留言:

張貼留言