2008年10月5日 星期日

Would it be another one we have to concern ..... Oct. 2008


雲耳(Fungus), This is the good fungus selected from the soaked fugus.

This is some examples of what I call bad fungus.

My definition of bad fungus : different in colours with uneven surface, .......

......... black edge ......... sometimes part of it in white transparent colour ....

........ the texture - too smooth on surface, It looks like going into bad.........
.........some white substance on surface from which I cannot remove it ........

......... this is the bad fungus from the soaked fungus ...........
A large amount of bad fungus as compare with the good in first photo.
Some of the fugus is HK$5 per tael, some is HK$7.5. but the results are the same
I will stop taking it as the ingredient for my dish until I can find out the normal looking and texture fugus which I tasted and bought so many many years ago.
Would it be some difference on the growing of the fugus as compare with those in the past?
Would it be the fertilization method changed nowadays?
Would it be the human being's "patient index " is too low?
Would it be human being so demanding?
I think, as a whole picture, Modernization and much more scentific invention bring much more lose to me/human being.
*** Actually, It needs to have a compromise to the ever increasing numbers of human being and the health or quality of life but we have not to lower the standard ***
What the standard should be? What do you think?
For me, the standard of the food quality shound not be lower than that in the past.
Bloggers, why not we, together, to voice out at Blog about what we met which is abnormal in daily life so altogether not to select those junked food, then the manufacturers and producers have to earn our money for providing the food we need.

沒有留言:

張貼留言