2008年7月14日 星期一

Lychee (荔枝) July 5 2008

These lychees are from my friends' field.Not so sweet,a little bit sour and "Gip" but small seed.
They picked them on Saturday, July 5 2008. I put them all into a plastic bag and I did not seal the bag.
On Tuesday, July 8, the skin colour changed a little bit. Around eight of them were bad, with broken shell and leakage juice.
I tasted two, not ok, still has a little bit sour and "Git". I put them all into a plastic bag(sealed) and threw into the refrigerator , on the second shelf above the fruit drawer.
On Friday,July 18, I open the bag. Wow! Most of them changed into brown or light brown colour. Still can be eatable? I chose one, not so brown, no colour on its meat.
Um.... Ummmm ..........Ummmmmmmmmmm ..........
so sweet! so smooth! so juicy! so cooooooool!
I would like to share with you my joy.........
Status of them on July 18 2008: ???
(revised on Saturday July 19 2008)







if you want to see the lychee tree which produces these tasteful fruit. Please go and see below :
Lychee tree:
?
Lychee and its seed :
?

沒有留言:

張貼留言