2011年8月29日 星期一

a hug(抱抱) Aug. 28 2011

I had my first hug at Times Square,Causeway Bay,Hong Kong ...
我在香港銅鑼灣時代廣場的第一次擁抱 ...
After we have finished a late lunch(that means a teatime lunch) at Gaia Veggie Shop(大自然素食), I was walking towards Times Square to see what the exhibition is going on. ...There is a Nikon photo contest(from reporters eyes). A man was holding a cardboard " 結束一黨專政".

later on, two young girls were walking to the centre of the Times Square public area, quite near the man. One of the girls holding a cardboard " Free Hug, Rasy"

There were two cards flying in the air, ... The picture is quite special, therefore I took some photos.

A young man was standing beside me , holding a Contax, with 50mm Carl Zeiss Lens, took some photos as well.

I said to him " go ahead to have a hug, I take some photos for you". He replied " no."
I said " I will ask my wife to take some hug photos for me while she will arrive here in few minutes"

The young man said " Oh, I take photos for you with my camera." I replied " Oh, Yes, Thanks"

so I had a hug with Kary at frist.

After that, I also passed my camera to him to take some photos for me having a hug with Rasy and my wife.

I asked Rasy why she has such Idea?

She , studying Journalism, said

" everyone is lacking of a face to face contact( It is a stage of wireless/internet contact era, I think),


therefore ,I want to remind everyone that we should not forget the real contact, not in the virtual way."





after teatime lunch, wlaking along the Kai Chiu Road,
looking towards the Yun Ping Road.

crossing the Percival Street,Times Square is at the back




Times Square public area






Rasy has a hug with a boy







Kary (holding a cardboard)


I will upload the photos which is a hug with Kary,
while I received them from the young man.



Rasy(left)



^^^ with Rasy VVV






^^^ with my wife VVV

Please look at her smile, ...

P.S. Thanks the young man who took such great photos for us.






Free Hugs Campaign - Official Page (music by Sick Puppies.net ) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4


Reference :
Hug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hug



What a special day(一個特別的日子) ! Aug. 28 2011 :?
  • Rainbow Rainbow
    • Rainbow
    • 2011年8月30日上午9:27
    meaningful action, I like those rushing to hug someone in the viedio,, really passionate, Hiker, remember to give me a big hug when we meet, hahaha...

沒有留言:

張貼留言