2009年11月2日 星期一

Ballet ... Nov. 2009 (3rd edition)

I will be one of the ballet team members having the 1/1.5 minute performance on November 8.
There are six men in middle age.
It is part of the drama performed after the graduation of middle meditation class.
my clothing :

white stockings HK$ 12 / a pair


ballet shoes
size 42 is better but I worry it is loose.

brown stockings
I was told to wear two stockings in order to hide the legs hair ...

under
so, I wear the under frist, and then the brown one, the white stocking is on the surface.

It is the first time I wear stockings.
I do not know that I should start to pull it up to its limitation at of the toes,
otherwise the stockings does not has enough length to reach my waist...

now you can see, it is not high enough.
2nd Edition :
It is the first time I wear the stocking properly.




Although the masters in mediatation center have not viewed these poses, they asked us to wear a pair of sport shorts in the performance.
After viewing these photos, I know why they have such decision.
In the performance, I will put on the ballet skirt and shoes.
one more ... hair band (髮飾).
3rd Edition :
November 7
I put on the stockings to join the last rehersal on Saturday, Nov. 7.
I wore it four hours.Now I know what ladies' and Gals' feeling of it.
Sometimes, I feel some mint feeling on my legs.
Since the stockings are not designed for man so I don't feel confortable. There is always a pressure on the area around the gorin.
November 8
I will try my best to find out who took photos or video of our six adult swans on stage, of course video is the best.
I will share with you all soon, I hope.

the first time to put on the ballet skirt

a pose before performing on the stage


  • 小月 小月
    • 小月
    • 2009年11月7日下午10:13
    o... this is my first time to know ballet dressing for men. So much details~
    • Hiker Hiker
      • Hiker
      • 2009年11月8日上午6:52
      Sorry !
      I have not yet put on the ballet skirt, so you do not know I act as a female ballet dancer.
      I will try to take a photo of me with a skirt and share withyou all.
  • chan chan
    • chan
    • 2009年11月4日上午12:04
    原來你是舞林高手
    • Hiker Hiker
      • Hiker
      • 2009年11月4日下午10:43
      I am not. It is the first time to wear stockings and dance one minute ballet. I will show you all what I look like with stockings.
  • 愚
    • 2009年11月2日下午10:31
    你好厲害跳芭蕾舞,祝成功
    • Hiker Hiker
      • Hiker
      • 2009年11月4日下午10:44
      Thanks! It is only one minute ballet.
  • byenca byenca
    • byenca
    • 2009年11月2日下午7:25
    share with us your ballet performance......
    • Hiker Hiker
      • Hiker
      • 2009年11月4日下午10:48
      I am not sure whether someone will record it for me as my wife will be one of the Kong Fu (功夫) team members in the same drama.
  • WhiTe BaBy owL WhiTe BaBy owL
    u do ballet??? cool~
    • Hiker Hiker
      • Hiker
      • 2009年11月4日下午10:49
      Yes, I will have one minute ballet with other members together.
      Cool but Funny!

沒有留言:

張貼留言