2007年8月4日 星期六

一堆狗糞的價值

Solid waste/droppings is the waste from a dog but it is the food for others, such as butterflies.
I am glad to have these special photos, It is a good practice to bring a camera with me to record some special, beautiful things and creatures.
I was lying on the ground to take these photos and I also need to hold my breath to avoid breathing in the dog's dropping smell. It is because the wind was blowing towards me.
This butterfly is called 忘憂尾蛺蝶 Shan Nawab (Polyura nepenthes).
I saw it near " small Great Wall " at Mount Parker road,Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island.


它怎樣開始去嚐第一口?在什麼情況之下?

我相信它不知道這是什麼.嚐了第一口後,感覺好好味,就這樣開始成為它的食物,可能是美食,它的最愛.


真的美味?
Thanks this butterfly again as one of these photos gets the Judgement Team awarded (6th week)/ 評審大獎(第六期) ...
香港攝影節2010 第六期《氣味》"評審大獎"出爐! :
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!qO8dQOiREQWuEoB9GgWFAD6xIA--/article?mid=48512

沒有留言:

張貼留言