2007年6月22日 星期五

Skink's eggs (石龍子蛋) ?

Today afternoon, I went to the vegetable field at Taipo, New Territories, Hong Kong. I was going to remove the weeds near the banana trees,Suddenly, A skink appeared in front of me, after I removed some grass in front of me. It walked slowly into the weeds. I saw some oval objects in white colour spreading on top of the soil. I did a close look, Oh! they may be its eggs.
After I took a photo on them,I placed all of them into a piece of leaf and put them near the place which I saw them at the frist time. I put some dry grass on top of them. I hope the skink can find them at last.

I will show you what a skink looks like as soon as possible.

I found 21 number of eggs. Each one is approximately 15mm in lenght.
If you want to see what it looks like, please go to http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!qO8dQOiREQWuEoB9GgWFAD6xIA--/article?mid=4186&prev=4206&next=4179

沒有留言:

張貼留言