2007年1月19日 星期五

Take photos - Central, H.K. at night + See the film -Confession of pain

 On Wednesday, 10/1/2007, all these photos were taken before we had dinner and saw the film - Confession of Pain, starring Leung Chiu Wai and Kam Shing Mo. It is a revenged film.
                        Could you tell me the status of the guy who frightens  Leung Chiu Wai's wife?
                       Our seats are D12, D13, in House 1 at Broadway cinema in Palace IFC. Both us felt the film's sound is louder, we have to insert a small tissue ball into each ear.
                        My wife always tell me that my ears are not sensitive as I always speak so loud  therefore my neighbour has asked me to lower voice level.
                        Could it be most of the people in House 1 having something wrong with their ears?
                         Please tell me what you feel, if you have been to there.

Admiralty, viewing from a Star ferry heading to Central

                                          Waterfront at Central near New Star ferry pier, viewing east.


                          IFC (International Finance Centre) viewing from Waterfront


                                                  New Star ferry pier

沒有留言:

張貼留言