2010年7月23日 星期五

Cockroaches afraid of(蟑螂怕什麼?) July 2011

A master told me that cockroaches are dislike noise.
一位師傅告訴我, ...蟑螂是不喜歡噪音/聲音的。
I have not yet viewed it happening in front of me, until ...
我還沒有看見在我面前出現,直到...
one day,
有一天,
at toilet,
在廁所,
urinating alone,... reciting A,... I, ... U, ... E, ... O, once
獨自地小解, ... 背誦 A,... I, ... U, ... E, ... O, ... 一次
In front of me, there is a small cockroach coming out from a notice card and crawling slowly away from the source of the sound.
在我面前,有一小蟑螂從提示卡爬出來,並慢慢地爬行遠離聲源,
When I was reciting, it was crawling. When I stopped, It stopped crawling.
當我背誦,它就爬行。當我停下來,它就停下來。
I repeated several times,no change ...
我反複幾次,沒有變化... ...
Ding ***
丁 ***
I have an idea, ...
我有一個想法,...
I do chanting everyday.
我每天念經.
so, cockroaches will be away from my home, both of us will have some benefit from chanting.
因此,蟑螂會遠離我家,我們倆都得益於誦經.
I will tell you all the result soon - in mid of August 2011.
我會告訴你們將會是什麼結果 - 在2011年8月中旬.
 
  • Bonnie Bonnie
    • Bonnie
    • 2011年7月25日上午9:54
    (Empty)
  • AdaWu AdaWu
    • AdaWu
    • 2011年7月23日下午4:14
    哈哈!好期待知道你的想法呀!
    • Hiker Hiker
      • Hiker
      • 2011年7月23日下午11:33
      Cockroaches afraid of(蟑螂怕什麼?) July 2011 http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!qO8dQOiREQWuEoB9GgWFAD6xIA--/article?mid=54693
  • 絲
    • 2011年7月23日下午1:28
    小蟑螂從提示卡爬出來,甚麼提示卡?

    • Hiker Hiker
      • Hiker
      • 2011年7月23日下午11:33
      Buddha's words.

沒有留言:

張貼留言