2008年9月24日 星期三

going back to Tokyo(東京) from Hirosaki(弘前) Oct. 2004

Back to index :

日本紅葉之旅 - 二零零四年十月
?

I like to stay in youth hostel
It gives me a family feel.
I can collect the information from members who can tell me where they went and where they will go.
I can follow the trail or go with them together.
Be careful that the hostel is full during summer holidays/peak season.
Advance booking through telephone in the morning on the day of accommodation, or one day or two in advance is better.
I still miss the past experience of staying in youth hostel, staying in hotel cannot bring you such memorable journey.


The room I stayed last night - lower bed

a view inside the Hirosaki Youth Hostel

My wife tells me that a lady/girl goes to sleep so early.
In the morning, the lady tells us that she is being a marathon runner in Hirosaki soon.

a view inside the Hirosaki Youth Hostel

a view inside the Hirosaki Youth Hostel
only five persons(including us) stayed in youth hostel

Two of them are doing the morning exercise

The cat was seeing my wife leaving The Hirosaki Youth Hostel(弘前青年旅舍)
My wife misses the cat so much. I hope we can visit her/him again later.
If you have already viewed another article telling about how she was playing with the cat.
If not yet, please go and see at here : http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!qO8dQOiREQWuEoB9GgWFAD6xIA--/article?mid=22072

Hirosaki Youth Hostel's Host (青年旅舍主人)

Hirosaki Youth Hostel main entrance (弘前青年旅舍正門)

Hirosaki Youth Hostel(弘前青 年旅舍)

Hirosaki bus(弘前巴士)

the flower in Hirosaki JR station (弘前JR車站)

Having the breakfast at Hiroshima JR station(弘前JR車站) - Udon(烏冬)and Soba(蕎麥麵)

the train from Hirosaki (弘前)to Aomori (青森)

a view inside the train running from Hirosaki (弘前)to Aomori (青森)

a view inside the train running from Hirosaki (弘前)to Aomori (青森)

a view inside the train running from Hirosaki (弘前)to Aomori (青森)

the train from Aomori (青森) to Morioka (盛岡)

The train from Morioka(盛岡) to Tokyo(東京)


Tokyo JR station(東京 JR車站 )




Lunch in Tokyo

I bought one pack of Nattou(納豆) back to Hong Kong
My wife does not like to taste it, not her favorite.

Nattou shop(納豆店)

dinner

at here
Back to index :
日本紅葉之旅 - 二零零四年十月
?

沒有留言:

張貼留言