2007年9月4日 星期二

維多利亞港 - 東面 1/2

The following photos were taken at a lookout near Sir Cecil's Ride at North Point section.
The first photo is the view at the west of Hong Kong island.The top of the Peak(hill) was covered by cloud at the middle of the photo. Central Plaza, Bank of China(BOA) and International Finance Center(IFC) were in front of the Peak.

I I I
Central Plaza Bank of China IFC
Viewing west from a lookout near Sir Cecil's Ride
right front - Braemar hill residential area,
back - Central, The top of the Peak (hill) is covered by cloud.

front - residential area at Braemar hill , back - Tsim Sha Tsui and Tsim Sha Tsui East

I I
Hom Hung (front) Laguna Verde residential buildings (front)

I I I
Kowloon City Lion Rock (hill) Kai Tak airport runway

I I
Kai Tak airport runway Kowloon Peak /Fei Ngo Shan(hill)

沒有留言:

張貼留言