2007年4月28日 星期六

巴黎聖母院 La Cathedrale Notre Dome (inside) in Paris 30/3/2007

A strange event happened in this Dome. I was seating on the second row of seats in front of the chorus. When I was shooting the background(the ceiling) behind of the Chorus. A middle aged man rushed in front me and said "don't speak, This is a church. You should not take Photo".
My reflex action was " sorry". At this moment, My wife told me " leave here".
Late When I met the tour guide Jackie Chan outside the Dome and confirmed with him that whether taking photograph is prohibited inside the church.
He said " It is OK but no flash light "
when I discussed this case with my wife outside the Dome, We have following guesses:
1) He is mad
2) He is not mad but he does not like someone taking photos inside the Dome. There were some non Asian people taking photos but I do not know why he did not ask them to stop it.
3) He does not like Asian people.
My wife explained why she asked me to leave there at once. It is because no matter why it happened.Leaving is the most saft action. She did not want to have any noise coming from our argument while the chorus was doing the performance.

chorus

the ceiling

the audience and photographers

La Cathedrale Notre Dome model

stories on the wall
stories on the glass

沒有留言:

張貼留言